Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'll be on the road 95% of the time I will cancel my home Internet service. I need a new e-mail address and don't know witch one I should use.... Yahoo, MSN, google????????

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Any of them are fine. I'm not a Google fan, so I shy from their stuff but it works.
I have had a yahoo account for a long time now. Works just fine.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
fbomail maybe...... tons of space for free.

Edit: oh yeah, it's run by google.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Yahoo is simple but get what you need and you can log on where ever you are. I don't know much about the others so...

Talking about this.. CBRVFR was telling me that we can have a "smaller" version of fireblades where i could open on my Verizon mobile Web.... how do I do that? anyone?

Sorry for cutting into you thread jetbdude but I figure you may want to know as well :D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
If you care about privacy in any way shape or form, stay far away from Gmail. If you read the terms of service, you find that any mail you get or send belongs to them, and even if you "delete" the message, it doesn't really go away, they just don't show it to you anymore. All of that is now available to marketing types, as well as court orders.

Google may be a great company, which I think they are, but they have very draconian privacy policies.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I've had various hotmail accounts since i was 11 or 12..never had any problems with them in any way shape or form. the new version of it that is currently a Beta version called Windows Live is pretty cool :thumb: .

·
Registered
210 Posts
If you care about privacy in any way shape or form, stay far away from Gmail. If you read the terms of service, you find that any mail you get or send belongs to them, and even if you "delete" the message, it doesn't really go away, they just don't show it to you anymore. All of that is now available to marketing types, as well as court orders.

Google may be a great company, which I think they are, but they have very draconian privacy policies.
"...I have a lot more trust in Google to do the right thing to protect my privacy than I have in credit card and direct marketing companies!"
The Fuss About Gmail and Privacy: Nine Reasons Why It's Bogus

Google does not share or reveal email content or personal information with third parties.

They all follow the same practive. If you want privacy, talk in person. If you're using someone else's service, deal with the terms. Besides, I know enough not to email someone my credit card info, my social, etc.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts