Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Free Full Fairing Kit Giveaway ($500-$600 Value!) - Enter here

28K views 330 replies 35 participants last post by  MotoFairings 
#1 ·
Hello visitors of Fireblades. We are a supporting vendor for the forum and we thought it would be a cool idea to run our first giveaway. So today might be your lucky day. We want to giveaway a fairing kit from our website www.motorcyclefairingsrus.com valued at $500-$650 in exchange for a detailed review writeup. The review should be descriptive and include photos.

All we ask in return is to tell your friends to go check out our website www.motorcyclefairingsrus.com,send them an email to see our products, see if they like anything, if they don't that's fine.

For me to pick a winner you have to post a picture your bike in this thread that is in need of a new fairing kit.

We support all these bikes models:

CBR 600RR
CBR 600RR F4I
CBR 600RR F4
CBR 929
CBR 954
CBR 1000RR
CBR 1100XX Blackbird

I will give you guys about 2 weeks to enter so its closed Friday 9th March and i will pick the winner then. We are running something similar at the cbrforum so you will have 2 chances to enter.

Have a nice weekend :)
Steve
www.motorcyclefairingsrus.com

See less See more
#10 ·
For some reason the Chinese kits only seem to be made for bikes from about 2000 onwards. Almost all of my bikes are before that so I can never use the kits.
What would be required to get a custom set made up for an earlier bike?

#11 ·
OK. I'll bite. I didn't get years listed so here it goes.
In the middle of November, I got off work half day and decided since my Son's 98 CBR600F3, that had bought him to learn on, out to run fresh fuel through it. He had not had a chance to take it out due to weather, school, sports and tutoring work he does. The only reason I bought it for the boy is how hard he works in school, and because I didn't want him to go to college and we get the call from his frat buddys after they tried to teach him. You can imagine how that call would go. Anyway, it's about noonish on a 45 -50 degree day in southern Arkansas, I rode down to the service station and filled it up. Took it out around town to warm the bike up and get the tires warm. I wound up out in the country on one of my favorite twisty roads that runs past my buddy's house. I stopped and visited about an hour. Then I took off forgetting that the tires were cold, the roads were cold and the bike was setup for a 174 lbs person, not a 280 lbs. About the 3rd tight curve the rear end felt like it was giving, and I pulled it up straight and the front went into a wobble. Then I made the stupid mistake. I hit the front brake. The bike flipped forward, I hit at the shoulder and right side of my head (helmet), the bike seat nailed me in the back. The bike slid on the right side, popping the slider off going into the ditch. I rolled over a couple times and wound up on my back on the edge of the ditch. I actually said, "That Sucked." inside my helmet as the visor as still swinging free on the right side. I was trying to catch my breath as I took off my helmet as said, "that sucks, now I have to buy a new one." as I seen the deep gouges on the ride side of my helmet. Buy the time I picked up the bike and turned it off, two guys had shown up that were EMTs. I don't know, I'm lucky like that. The one was from the town I'm from and agreed to give me a ride home. We lifted the bike into his pickup, and he gave me a ride home. I pulled the bike into the garage. About that time the Boy gets home from school, I explained what happened. The Boy is a great kid says, "I'm just glad you are ok, Pops." So, about an hour or so later, I'm sitting on the couch still trying to catch my breath, and my shoulder is making popping noises everytime I breath. The pain is pretty bad. So, I call my friend who is a Dr. and has his own clinic, he gets me in. The boy drives me to the Office, Docotr Bob x-rays me up. Sure enough broken collar bone. The total damage was the collar bone, entire right side of my body was bruised up, ribs, lung, guts. Anyway, I haven't had the funds to get it the plastics. I got the bike up functional. But the boy will be going to college this fall with a crapped up bike. Unless you, were to help a very greatful father help get his kid off to college with a bike that he would be proud to ride.
I've uploaded pics as you ask for the contest.
I would be forever indebted.

#12 ·
dont need new fairings cuz i just ordered some a while back. good luck to all the participants. nice fairings you guys carry. you even have my model.

#16 ·
I have a totalled 2004 CBR 1000rr with literally 100 miles on it. I bought it brand new from the dealer. Getting new fairings for it is the majority of the cost of the damages since every piece was damaged. The engine still runs, I start it up from time to time and she waits for me to rebuild her.

I crashed when a lady pulled across my lane from the right and I T-boned her at 35mph. I woke up on the curb across the street. I was not seriously hurt because I was wearing gear. Long story short, I survived the cage driver was some lady who said "I didn't even see you"

Thanks for the oportunity! I would GREATLY appreciate a new fairing kit, perhaps black on Red:)

Here's at the scene of the accident:

Here I pushed it home since I crashed a couple blocks away...

#24 · (Edited)
MY 954 project bike:

bought her in street fighter condition, she had been laid down a few times and was in real rough shape. I am currently working towards restoring her to a full body street bike. Currently mechanically everything besides replacing the gauge cluster is done, and she rides beautifully, I just need fairings and headlights to finish her off and have a beautiful beast of a bike.
Free fairings would be INCREDIBLE! and I would have no problem posting up reviews and write ups all over the internet.

#26 ·
Here is my baby. While at a glance it might not look like it really needs new fairings. However over the years just about every piece of plastic has managed to get a crack, a gouge, some scraps, parts tapped and glued back into place, and even some heat warping and discoloration on the lowers (it gets hot down here.) I would love to put new fairings on it. Refresh the look and clean up some of the details back to a more pristine condition.

On a personal note, I am sure I stand little chance of winning with all of the older blades in more desperate need. :crying:

Attachments

#27 · (Edited)
I will have pictures to go along with this post up tomorrow. 2004 cbr600f4i lowsided by the prior owner, then painted black, which is now cracking. They also threw a carbon fiber upper fairing on it that is cracked and doesn't line up with the mirror holes. I always write reviews for products which I buy and/or test. I can guarantee a fair review, as well as my never ending thanks. Please find my images below that demonstrate the carnage that is currently on my bike: http://imgur.com/a/2CRLi

#29 ·
Well, even thought there's bikes in more desperate need, I'll post mine.

Cbr 954, was in great condition when I first went and looked at her, but the previous owner dropped it loading it on his truck. I'd definitely be willing to write a full review with detailed pics, maybe even some side by side with my old fairings. And, I have already referred several friends with bikes to your site since we spoke yesterday.

Here's my bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.