Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
original, adult owner 2002 954RR Black/Silver 3788 miles. Garage kept, never stunted, abused or down. Mods: Flapper Valve, Pair Valve removal, Akrapovick bolt-on carbon fiber, Hot Bodies under tail fender eliminator, Zero Gravity Double Bubble, Rears seat cowl ( tried to sell it separately) Silver Star head light bulbs. Oil & filter changed every spring, Battery tender on it during the off season. The picture was taken before I put the Akra CB can on. Don't need to sell,just don't ride anymore. don't know why pic didn't up load. IM if interested

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Go to EBAY to see latest pictures

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump $6800 OBO Cash ONLY! No Shipping

·
Registered
663 Posts
I hear that man, but I'm not in a position to pay 6k for a bike that will be another year old before I ride it. Looks clean as hell and have owned and loved many 954's but just had settlement on the new house Fri afternoon and momma wants a pool. My offer is my budget at this time, not tryin to lowball you but its what I got. I'm in boyertown so reach out for me if you change your mind....thx

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem Will keep it. Gotta keep Momma Happy I know the feeling!!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still for sale $6300.Check it out on craigslist phila area for pic's

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Not too bad, I paid similar for mine. However, tough to sell a bike this time of year. May have to make price concessions, or wait for Spring. If it were me I'd go for the dude with the $5300 now, get the cash. That's just me though. I would definitely post pictures of a cherry bike I want to sell, instead of making folks go elsewhere though. Again, just me.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Not too bad, I paid similar for mine. However, tough to sell a bike this time of year. May have to make price concessions, or wait for Spring. If it were me I'd go for the dude with the $5300 now, get the cash. That's just me though. I would definitely post pictures of a cherry bike I want to sell, instead of making folks go elsewhere though. Again, just me.
\

I tried to post Pics No LUCK:idunno: That's Y I referred to Craigslist. Yes it is Cherry. I just don't ride much & I don't need the $$, want to put $$ into a new boat.Can't let it go for $5300. KBB is $6070 for my bike W/27,000mi I have only 3800. So I'll keep it & store it. Like I said I don't MEED to Sell it. We'll buy a new boat, when we sell our current boat & wait till I decide to take what I want for the bike.Thanks for the input though!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey KJ, I'm very interested in your 954 at 5300.00. I'm a lurker here on this site, so this is my first post. I am the sales manager at Manayunk Triumph in Phila, so I'm not some phony just pulling your chain. Is the bike still available?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I pm'd you & like the reply to the previous post $5300 IS NOT enough. I don't Need to sell it.

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
He wanted $6000 at the lowest - he already came down a lot.

My thinking is keep it until the spring e.g April.. Or keep it for ever.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I called & talked W/daytona955 for a good bit. Real nice guy & if anyone here in the greater Phila area is interested in a Triumph I'd go & ask to deal W/him.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey KJ, I am still interested in you bike, I just have one other bike to check out. I will decide and let you know this weekend. Obviously, if you sell it I loose. By the way, thank you for the kind words recommending me to anyone who might be looking at a Triumph. very nice of you. And to everyone reading this, if you want to try a Triumph, I always have demo's to ride. Speed Triple, 675, Tiger, Bonneville.. As long as you have a valid M/C license, away you go!.........Sorry for the commercial.............

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No problem just let me know when you make a decision. I was talking to a guy last nite that might be interested. He wants A new R1 but not sure he wants to spend that much. I think he'll be in over his head even W/the 954. He dropped his 600RR at low speed last summer & totaled it :eek: I think he said that was his 1st bike, but he's young & has friends W/bikes so :idunno: Hope my promote brings a customer or 2 :thumb:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.