Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i really hate to do this, but i really could use the money instead right now. rents coming up and I have bills to pay.
just got the carbs jetted and tuned. got new chain, sprocket, and brake pads 3k miles ago, bike has dual headlight setup, dirt bike bars, custom subframe with LED tail light, has chopped Erion can. Bike runs awesome starts up everytime. Had 14k miles when I removed the gauges, should be around 18-19k now.

Cons-
Denk in tank (PO dropped it on a curb) ***does not leak!!***
Front Rotors are slightly warped (pulsate under hard braking)
no gauge setup.
has only rear brake tail light (lost front switch)
Leaky petcock valve :mad: plugged it up with some sealant but still drips a bit.
Bad wheel bearing in the rear.
thats all i can really think of.
I ride it almost everyday, gets pretty good gas milage for a 919cc, pulls like a sunovabitch and turns heads everywhere.

cash offer around $2000. thanks everyone.

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Sorry to hear about you selling it - Good luck with the sale :thumb:

Love your rear seat unit :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
My name is Ivonne and im interested in purchasing your 1999 CBR 900RR.. if you wish to contact me you may do so at [email protected]
I live in Miami, FL so we will be able to meet sometime this week.

Thank you
Ivonne

ok well i really hate to do this, but i really could use the money instead right now. rents coming up and I have bills to pay.
just got the carbs jetted and tuned. got new chain, sprocket, and brake pads 3k miles ago, bike has dual headlight setup, dirt bike bars, custom subframe with LED tail light, has chopped Erion can. Bike runs awesome starts up everytime. Had 14k miles when I removed the gauges, should be around 18-19k now.

Cons-
Denk in tank (PO dropped it on a curb) ***does not leak!!***
Front Rotors are slightly warped (pulsate under hard braking)
no gauge setup.
has only rear brake tail light (lost front switch)
Leaky petcock valve :mad: plugged it up with some sealant but still drips a bit.
Bad wheel bearing in the rear.
thats all i can really think of.
I ride it almost everyday, gets pretty good gas milage for a 919cc, pulls like a sunovabitch and turns heads everywhere.

cash offer around $2000. thanks everyone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.