Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know selling a Fireblade on a Fireblade site is selling to the converted, but maybe you guys will know of someone looking.

2000 CBR 929rr
Yellow/black
Factory Pro Evo shift kit
Barnett clutch springs
Factory Pro +4 ignition advance
945 Swingarm (will take spools)
Compitionwerks fender elim
Tapeworks decals and rim stripe
Tankslapper 3M tank protection kit
2nd look seat covers
Intuitive frame sliders
520 conversion (AFAM lightweight sprockets, DID VM X-ring gold chain).

Mods that COULD be on the bike if you wanted, but won't be otherwise:
Hyperpro rear shock
Corbin seat with yellow pipe
Micron CF slipon

Bike has a clean title never crashed. 25k miles on it, no stunting or trackdays. This was just my commuter/weekend missle. Would have kept the bike forever if Honda didn't make that Repsol paintjob for the 1000rr.

Paint is in great shape, minor road wear up front...it happens. Only scratch on the bike is on the lower right fairing on the black area, but unless you are looking it's very hard to spot. Tank is in great shape since I've had the tankslapper kit on it since 5k miles. The front orange "CBR" decal has been replaced with a white one (easily removed) and the rear "RR" is now silver (also easily removed). The rim stripe is also easily removed.

BT010 front / BT020 rear mounted last year.

Any questions E-mail me at [email protected]

Going to clean it up today and get some current pictures.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Here is the bike as of 2:40pm today. Tried to get a close up of the paint on the front, it's VERY glossy after all these years and miles. I took very good care of the bike, garaged and cleaned often. Goes to show how well that honda polish works.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Buy the 929 and help me clear out my driveway!

The 1986 Yamaha FZ750 is also for sale, $1,200. It's the white/red/blue one in the far back. PM if you want details.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ed gets a big :thumb: from me. Great guy to deal with. This is a beautiful 929 that's in excellent shape.

Ed, you should sign up at http://www.onedownfiveup.com/ if you're not over there already to spread the word around. A lot of the guys are from the MA/CT area.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, posted a thread over there. Bike goes into cycletrader next week. Just wanted to see if I could sell it via FREE methods first.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.