Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold the bike, pops is selling the van.

2000 Ford E350 XLT Super Duty Extended passenger van(seats currently removed, but have them for sale with the van)
5.4L Triton
AC, cruise, power windows/locks, AM/FM/Cass
275,xxx miles
White with privacy glass

The Grattan crew saw it in person last month. It's clean, runs excellent, and has been meticulously maintained. Only thing currently wrong with it is an air bag sensor and something with the cruise control.

Easily holds a track bike and all the necessities for a weekend with one of the bench seats still in. Take the bench seat out and now you have room for two bikes and all your other crap.

Not home at the moment so I couldn't snap pics, but I will sometime over the weekend.

KBB valued it for $5500 in fair condition, $6400 in good condition and $7000 in excellent condition.
$6000 firm. $500 deposit required within 3 days, buyer must arrange for pickup/shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Ping CBRVFR.... :eyebrows:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
if anyone is wondering those vans are pretty nice. I drove them a lot in college. good strong motor, pretty good suspension for what it is, seats (I had the vinyl junk) were actually pretty comfortable. did a few 800 mile days and no real complaints. so if anyone is considering it, the E350 is a pretty nice utility van. and I say that as a non-ford guy.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Ping CBRVFR.... :eyebrows:
But his is already paid off :hmm:

:evilaugh:

Tempting, but too many other vehicle to clear first .... unless he would consider a trade for a 96 Bronco EB, 5.7L, leather ..... :idunno:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No trades, he wants to get rid of the extra vehicle. Where's RAH, he was drooling over the setup for like 2 days? :hmm:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
That van has 275,000 miles on it? It looks pretty nice. My employees dented every panel on mine before it had 10,000. :rolleyes:

Lemme think about it, I'll probably have a bunch of questions - I have sorta been thinking about getting an E350 for deliveries and the occasional long- distance track day. Is it set up to pull a trailer as well?

Incidently, I can easily put 2 vfrs side - by side in my non-extended E150 cargo van.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
No, it's never been towed with as far as we know.
Does it have the trailer tow kit? Should be a trailer plug and maybe a larger oil cooler. Would likely need to add the hitch to it, but if the wiring is there it makes it easy. If not, they make kits that just plug in so having not towed shouldn't be a big concern for Mr. CBRVFR ... couple hundred bucks for a receiver and wiring adapter and you are there :thumb:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
WOW

275k?!?!! On the same engine? I am starting to look at my Expedition with its 5.4 with more respect. I was originally looking at the cargo vans as I had the same idea... Family most the time... fun hauler the rest of the time. Those vans cost a butload new.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
The clock spring is bad. It is location in the steering wheel. Not very expensive or difficult to change out.

·
Registered
211 Posts
No trades, he wants to get rid of the extra vehicle. Where's RAH, he was drooling over the setup for like 2 days? :hmm:
Drooling! I was just making conversation, you know like: nice weather we're having, how's it going, want a beer, can I buy your van?:D

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
I'll try to get out there next weekend and give it a drive, OK? I'll call ya Tuesday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.