Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 2001 929RR. I'm selling because I'm leaving for Korea early next year. I bought it in February and have not had a problem with it, I goes whereever I want to go. I bought it from someone who said it was in storage so he replaced the FPR, fuel filter, spark plugs, and fuel lines. Currently sitting at 6,025 miles.

Mods Include:

Flapper Mod
PAIR removal
Hass HTEV Eliminator
PC3 USB
Erion Edition Swingarm
Flush mount front turn signals
Tinted Windscreen
Newer rear Michelin Pilot Power 2CT 400 miles on it
New battery

Also included in the sale is an HJC CL-15 helmet.

Bad:
Previous owner told me it was dropped in the driveway. Stator cover is scratched and so is the left fairing.

I'm asking $4500 and I'm located in Panama City, FL. Clean title in hand. I also have some other parts for a little bit extra.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Up for sale is my 2001 929RR. I'm selling because I'm leaving for Korea early next year. I bought it in February and have not had a problem with it, I goes whereever I want to go. I bought it from someone who said it was in storage so he replaced the FPR, fuel filter, spark plugs, and fuel lines. Currently sitting at 6,025 miles.

Mods Include:

Flapper Mod
PAIR removal
Hass HTEV Eliminator
PC3 USB
Erion Edition Swingarm
Flush mount front turn signals
Tinted Windscreen
Newer rear Michelin Pilot Power 2CT 400 miles on it
New battery

Also included in the sale is an HJC CL-15 helmet.

Bad:
Previous owner told me it was dropped in the driveway. Stator cover is scratched and so is the left fairing.

I'm asking $4500 and I'm located in Panama City, FL. Clean title in hand. I also have some other parts for a little bit extra.

Want to sell the PC3 USB?
Clean bike btw :thumb:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry not parting it out, since I don't have the stock HTEV the bike won't run as good without the PC3.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.