Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I bought this bike a few months back and well.. my life is in a totally different place now. I'm located in northern Indiana, near South Bend, IN. (2 hours E of Chicago, 2 hrs W of Toledo, 2 hrs S of Grand Rapids, MI, 2.5hrs N of Indianapolis)
I got it with about 5,700 miles, now it has around 9k miles. It's all stock, besides the flush-mounts. The tires are nearly new as far as I can tell, good tread life left and still has some nubs on it. It also has a Scorpio alarm that I installed. I changed the oil over the weekend of 7/20/06 with a SGP (Suzuki Genuine) filter and Mobil 1 MX4T oil.
The bad: The right side fairing is scratched up a little bit. I bought it this way. I was told that it fell over in the driveway and when they picked it up it slid on the pavement and created the damage. This is also the reason it has flush-mounts. During my ownership, the bike has been down exactly ONE time. It was a 0mph (zero mph) incident, and it fell to the right. The incident added no damage to what's already there.
The good: Besides the cosmetic damage, there is nothing else wrong with the bike. I'm selling the bike for financial reasons.
I'm asking $4,700, or $4,500 without the alarm.
Thanks!
Pictures:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.