Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling for a friend. Very nice bike it has 2k-2.5k mi never been stunted completely stock bike is in like new shape. Bike is black/silver and has the factory seat cowl. He is asking $8500 o.b.o. bike is located in hagerstown md 21740

Attachments

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
Selling for a friend. Very nice bike it has 2k-2.5k mi never been stunted completely stock bike is in like new shape. Bike is black/silver and has the factory seat cowl. He is asking $8500 o.b.o. bike is located in hagerstown md 21740

:ttiwwp: Can't buy if we can't see. :thumb:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Thats a nice looking bike. To bad I dont have the money right now bc I would love to pick one of those up. Buy this new house is getting in the way of a few things..

Good luck with your sale ..

·
Registered
382 Posts
I would buy it, but for $1500 more I can pick up a 06.

·
Registered
382 Posts
And the bad thing for you is that the dealerships are selling the new ones so cheap like I said before. After taxes, they are selling down here for ten-seven.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
And the bad thing for you is that the dealerships are selling the new ones so cheap like I said before. After taxes, they are selling down here for ten-seven.

could drive just a couple hours from home and pick up a new 06 for right around $9700 after taxes right now.

·
Registered
382 Posts
could drive just a couple hours from home and pick up a new 06 for right around $9700 after taxes right now.
Thats true, It was an easy transaction and 20% of accessories as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not to heap on the bad news, but I saw one dealership posting $8999 for a new 1KRR ('06 I think, but could have have been a leftover '05). Plus, some dealerships are thinking that they had best unload the old inventory before Honda announces '07 supersport lineup, because I've seen some shops advertise discounts that ordinarily would rather die that sell for less than MSRP.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.