Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Love the bike, but priorities have shifted and it must go.
2006 Ducati Sport 1000 (one of the Sport Classics). Black with white stripe.
~525 miles, perfect condition.
Serious inquiries only. $10,000
Located in central NJ. Local pick-up only.
Contact Judy: PM me on this site or email me at: [email protected]

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Noooo....say it isn't so, HGT. Bummer. :crap:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Quite a lot, actually. I started advertising it last summer. Fall, winter, not good times to sell. But it's gone to a good new home!
Glad to hear its gone to a good home..........did you cry when its new owner took it away..........I have to say when I traded in my 600CBR I said sorry to her and kissed her goodbye............its quite a traumatic experience really :thumbd:

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nah, I only put about 670 miles on her, so we really hadn't "bonded". Now, if I sold my '95 SS SP or my 'Blade, well, that would be another story....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nah, I only put about 670 miles on her, so we really hadn't "bonded". Now, if I sold my '95 SS SP or my 'Blade, well, that would be another story....

I traded my Blade in for an R1 a couple of weeks ago..........think it musta been time of the month or something..........what have I done....:crying: ........I miss my Blade.

But I have to admit the R1.....she cheers me up and I think we will bond :smilebig:

Its easier to break up with boys!!!! :rotfl:

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I traded my Blade in for an R1 a couple of weeks ago..........think it musta been time of the month or something..........what have I done....:crying: ........I miss my Blade.

But I have to admit the R1.....she cheers me up and I think we will bond :smilebig:

Its easier to break up with boys!!!! :rotfl:

So Italian bikes are female, whilst Japanese bikes are male? :rotfl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.