Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out my garage and found a few items hiding in the corners!

I have a set of 929 rims with rotors for sale. The rims were used for a race bike, so they are not pretty, but not destroyed. What can I say, they had alot of tires put on and taken off of them. They would be good for an extra set for a race or trackday bike. I want $200 + shipping for them.

I have a set of unused Vortex rearsets for a 954. They are stil new in the vacuum seal and box. I had an extra set for racing, but the 954 is now gone. I want $200 + shipping for them.

Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! :eyebrows:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rims are sold. :evilaugh: :thumb: :clap:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Interested in the rearsets. How much for the shipping?
You know what, it's father's day special day, so I'll pick up the shipping on the rearsets. How's that sound? I just need you to PM me your address and you can Pay Pal me the loot! :thumb:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Are those the same rims you wouldn't part out to me when you were selling the 954? :huh:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are those the same rims you wouldn't part out to me when you were selling the 954? :huh:
Nope...Another set that I promised some else, but they never contacted me. So I forgot I had then in the back of the garage. What can I say, I had 4 sets of rims at one time, for the 954. It made changing between DOTs, Slicks and Rains very easy. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bump for a god price on the rearsets. I have not been on here for a while and I was looking for some vortex rearsets about 3 or 4 weeks ago and could not find any so I bought some brand new.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump! :smilebig:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.