Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
---SOLD---

Hey guys/gals, I have a half system Devil shotgun exhaust for the 954/929 ceramic painted black (since I love the blacked out look). I had the pipe itself professionaly ceramic coated and all other parts powdercoated 20% black. Originally debadged it but kept the devil tags. Included are pics of the pipe with and without the tags on. If you want I can put them on the can for you, but I say take it as is and decide if you want to after you've seen it in person.

Condition- Pipe had a little rash on the underside of the pipe, it was moothed out prior to sending off to get ceramic coated. You can't tell when its installed unless you are leaned over in a left hand sweeper and in the right angle with the sun. This past track day the ratcheting buckle 'pegged' part of the pipe putting little pits in it. I have covered it up with ceramic black paint and it isn't even noticable. Also, for the life of me I can't find 1 of the 2 peg extenders for the passenger peg. Only one is needed if you don't plan on adding the passenger pegs. I am assuming you can get one from devil for a few bucks.

Also included it my midpipe that I cut and fitted so you don't have to cut yours up. Asking $400 shipped anywhere US. Its big and has somee weight so shipping is really 40 bucks of the total. let me know, thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
i like, wish i had the money right now. if its for sale in two weeks ill take it. mabe ill ask my friend to borrow money, ill let u know

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea you really don't see these anymore. I loved it and got plenty of looks. But since I went full exhaust I decided to sell. Maybe stimulus check? Haha

·
Registered
167 Posts
my social ends in 94 so i wont see that for a while. still gonna ask friend today. hope he comes threw, u take pay pal if he does?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.