Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Arrow competition race exhaust, slip-on style. It is titanium and in great shape, great sound!

It was an extra on my track bike, but i do not need it anymore, it hardly ever saw use. I bought it for a little over $500 so my loss is your gain.

PRICE- $400

I can do paypal, MO, check and have feedback on 1000rr.net and ebay.
ENJOY!

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Can you give me a close to exact measurement on the inside diameter of the pipe. Looking to make it work with an aftermarket set of headers. Let me know.
Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no i do not have a midpipe for it, but you would easily be able to fab one up or get one from somewhere for relatively cheap. I personally would look to bend one custom from an exhaust shop and I dont see it being over $50 easy.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I PM'ed you about it a while ago about how it fits, but looking at it I still don't see how it slips over the midpipe. My muffler bolts on with three bolts, the mid pipe is like a megaphone style deal with a baffle on it after you unbolt the muffler. I understand how it would go on if the cone apparatus weren't there but I just don't get it otherwise.

I'm interested in buying but I don't have the money together just yet.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I PM'ed you about it a while ago about how it fits, but looking at it I still don't see how it slips over the midpipe. My muffler bolts on with three bolts, the mid pipe is like a megaphone style deal with a baffle on it after you unbolt the muffler. I understand how it would go on if the cone apparatus weren't there but I just don't get it otherwise.

I'm interested in buying but I don't have the money together just yet.
Do you still have the pipe available?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^rokitt51, yes its still available
^jeffesaurusrex, it slips over the midpipe and connects with a spring holding it to the midpipe.. i will try to find you a picture. worth rigging up if you can, best performance pipe on the market, awesome sound, dirt cheap. ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
So it fits the stock midpipe?

Like I said, I won't have the money for a bit, will have it by Feb 25 at the absolute latest.. But if it hasn't sold by then I will get back with you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.