Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My bike is going on the market and I'm taking off the the good stuff to sell seperately. Everything is in great to excellent condition. Everything here was bought brand new by myself in the last year and went on my 954. Some of these items are compatible with 929s. Pics by request. All prices include shipping in US. Here goes...

Penske 8981 double-adjustable shock. Works awesome, best addition I did to my bike. Has 6 track days and 300 street miles on it. Excellent shape, comes with owners manual and mounting hardware. Sprung for 190 pound rider. $490 shipped

Hindle full system, titanium can. Only on the bike for 300 miles, like new. $525 shipped

PCIIIr serial, also only on the bike for 300 miles. $125 shipped

Woodcraft rearsets, excellent shape, small mark on shifter from skimming the ground at Road America. $200 shipped

Scott's Damper mounting hardware (no damper), not cosmetically perfect but works flawlessly (EDIT: cosmetic marks are only visible when the damper is removed. When damper is mounted imperfections are covered. $40 shipped

Pirelli Diablo Corsas, front and rear (180). Only on the bike for 200 highway miles, like new. SOLD

·
Registered
163 Posts
kc954 said:
Pirelli Diablo Corsas, front and rear (180). Only on the bike for 200 highway miles, like new. $140 shipped
im keen for the tires but im in australia... wouldn't imagine it would be much more then another $60 US for shipping.. let us know

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anthmac said:
im keen for the tires but im in australia... wouldn't imagine it would be much more then another $60 US for shipping.. let us know
I'll see what I can find out, what is your postal code?

·
Registered
163 Posts

im not definate on the tires.. not sure on whether mine are fcked or not.. owner of the bike i just bought had only done 2500 k's in 4 years.. but dont know how old the tires are or how long they've been sitting in the garage.. certain attributes on the way they feel when riding make me think they are fcked. gotta go check on tuesday if they are. ill let u know though

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
If the tires are 4 years old, they're definitely shot. Get them replaced, it's cheaper than bodywork/hospital bills. :twocents:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
12 Posts
kc954 said:
I'm glad you chose my thread to announce your issues with the used parts market and international purchases, and thanks for being "fair", I can tell you are a real stand-up guy. :rolleyes:
Point taken, it isn't the right forum to think outloud... Removed besides your quote of my post which you can edit.

Good luck with the sale.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.