Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I'm missing my black and red R1 so I want to sell my Movistar plastics and get black/red ones.

Price: $350 + Shipping or Free Local Pickup (I'm in Maine)

These cost $560 + Shipping from CBRFairings.com

I also have a matching zero gravity blue windscreen that I just paid $85 for. I'm willing to include it for an additional $50.

What you get:
Front Nose Fairing
Both Side Panels
Tail Fairing
Front Fender
Front inner plastics
Air Duct Covers

Contact Me:
Phone or text: 207-232-410nine

Email: [email protected]

I'm keeping the tank and undertail to have them sprayed black. So you'll want to get yours painted to match the Movistar kit. Or I can include them for extra.

Fairings are in great shape. They where on the bike when I bought it last fall. As soon as I bought the bike I started adding things like exhaust, rear sets, PCIIIusb etc so I haven't really had the chance to take any good photos of the bike with all the fairings on. I've had the side panels off since the day I bought the bike lol

But, here is a video that I shot last week...should get you an ideas of the looks:

Attached are some low quality phone pics from the day I bought the bike. The plastics are all on here.

Fitment is good. Anything you'd expect from aftermarket fairings. I had some small issues getting 1 of the windscreen screws to line up when I installed my new windscreen. That's really it for fitment issues.

Paint is near perfect. No scratches.

If there is interest I will take more pics or video.

Thanks,
-Peter

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add...I also have a matching seat cowl that I just received in the mail but it needs to be repainted. It was chipped when it arrived at my house. I was just going to keep it and have it sprayed black but I can include it for extra as well.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Hey everyone,

I'm missing my black and red R1 so I want to sell my Movistar plastics and get black/red ones.

Price: $350 + Shipping or Free Local Pickup (I'm in Maine)

These cost $560 + Shipping from CBRFairings.com

I also have a matching zero gravity blue windscreen that I just paid $85 for. I'm willing to include it for an additional $50.

What you get:
Front Nose Fairing
Both Side Panels
Tail Fairing

Contact Me:
Phone or text: 207-232-410nine

Email: [email protected]

I'm keeping the tank and undertail to have them sprayed black. So you'll want to get yours painted to match the Movistar kit. Or I can include them for extra.

Fairings are in great shape. They where on the bike when I bought it last fall. As soon as I bought the bike I started adding things like exhaust, rear sets, PCIIIusb etc so I haven't really had the chance to take any good photos of the bike with all the fairings on. I've had the side panels off since the day I bought the bike lol

But, here is a video that I shot last week...should get you an ideas of the looks:

YouTube - My boyfriends Honda CBR 954 RR

Attached are some low quality phone pics from the day I bought the bike. The plastics are all on here.

Fitment is good. Anything you'd expect from aftermarket fairings. I had some small issues getting 1 of the windscreen screws to line up when I installed my new windscreen. That's really it for fitment issues.

Paint is near perfect. No scratches.

If there is interest I will take more pics or video.

Thanks,
-Peter

Your quoted price of $560 to buy them new is for the complete 9-piece kit - including the side inners, front guard and duct covers.
You are only selling the four major items?
MOVISTAR EDITION - 02-03 954RR - $559.99 : Honda CBR Fairings - CBR 600RR/1000RR Fairings - CBRFairings.com

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your quoted price of $560 to buy them new is for the complete 9-piece kit - including the side inners, front guard and duct covers.
You are only selling the four major items?
MOVISTAR EDITION - 02-03 954RR - $559.99 : Honda CBR Fairings - CBR 600RR/1000RR Fairings - CBRFairings.com
Thanks for pointing that out...a little tired and I overlooked that. This sale will include everything including the 3 items mentioned above plus the front fender, inners and air duct covers.

I didn't realize the last 2 came with the kit and forgot to list the fender.

Sale includes everything at your link (all 9 pieces) and I'll update the listing.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Thanks for pointing that out...a little tired and I overlooked that. This sale will include everything including the 3 items mentioned above plus the front fender, inners and air duct covers.

I didn't realize the last 2 came with the kit and forgot to list the fender.

Sale includes everything at your link and I'll update the listing.

Thanks!

No worries :)
I thought that was the case since I couldn't imagine you wanting to keep the guard with the red/black scheme :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.