Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Scotts Steering Damper that has come off an 03. Excellent condition, but used, no leaks etc. :)

Looking at $300US, or swap for other parts (rearsets maybe?), PM me if you want to know more :smilebig:

·
Registered
191 Posts
i'll give you 225 for it. a gpr steering dampner with mount just sold for 200.00 the other day. what do you say? 225 and i pay shipping? if it will fit a 01 cbr 929????? anyone know?

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
I know the piston ones just need a different bracket - best bet is to get in touch with Scotts and find out what you need (and if they are interchangeable at all)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It has come off an 03 RC51. The actual damper will fit a lot of road bikes, its just the mounts that are different.

Long story short; I thought it would fit all all years RC, it seems the SP1 is different to all the others, and it wasnt viable $ wise (exchange rate between the US and Australia) to buy the mount.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi there, can you show some pics and I was thinking will it fits on my VTR SP2!
One more question, how much it cost to ship it to Bulgaria?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The steering damper unit will fit just about anything, but the mounting hardware is for a SP2. You can obtain kits for other applications from the manufacturer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.