Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about a year old and works as well as it did the day I bought it. Only selling because I upgraded.

It comes with all original packaging, power adapter, USB cord and unused ear buds. SIM card removal tool is also included. The screen has a screen protector on it and no scratches underneath. The back has some light scuffmarks/scratches but probably in better shape than you would expect a 1yr old phone to be.

Pictures available by request.

Price is $275 including Paypal and UPS Ground shipping to continental US. International or faster shipping is available at buyer's expense. Please provide shipping details for price quote.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not really. This doesn't come with a 2 year contract requirement. Take a look around eBay and Craigslist, they often go for over $300.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Not really. This doesn't come with a 2 year contract requirement. Take a look around eBay and Craigslist, they often go for over $300.
Only if someone is replacing an iPhone on an existing iPhone data plan. Otherwise when someone gets your iPhone and their existing plan doesn't incorporate the data plan they will be putting out more money and get a 2 year contract requirement plan.
So IMO your phone is expensive as previously stated from "ldavis".

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Unless you're a person in a country that the iPhone is currently not available in or if you want to unlock it and use it on a network other than AT&T(or whatever carrier the phone happens to be locked into in your country of residence).

I didn't post the for sale ad asking for suggestions on how much I should sell it for. If you're interested in buying but feel that it's too expensive maybe we can work something out - I'm NOT interested in lowball offers. If you have no interest in the item then there's really no reason for you to be in this thread.

EDIT: Here's a link to an eBay auction that just ended for the same phone. $255 + $10 for shipping and the reserve was not met. No mention of original packaging, screen protector, charger, etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-iphone-3GS-16-GB-Black-AT-T-/250656514089?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item3a5c4ae029#ht_500wt_1154

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.