Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So just cleaning out some of the stuff I no longer need. I have all parts on hand and can ship all items with the exception of the rear stand (Local buyers only). Most parts will come in an original or the replacement part boxes. Please PM me for any questions and I prefer PayPal.

Scotts damper, Bought this new when I got the bike in Jan 07, just over 4K miles on the part and comes with hardware and mounting for a CBR 954RR. Other applications will require a specific mount. $200

Honda Original equipment rear seat, Black. Excellent condition in original box with instructions. $25

T-Rex rear stand, very sturdy and easily converts for use with or without spools. $60

Stock 954 levers, small rash on the clutch lever $10
Replacement H7 bulbs, they are in Piaa boxes but are standard bulbs. $10
Aluminum swingarm spools, used but no rash or damage $10

No pic but a full stock set of rear sets for the 02-03 954. No rash just take offs when I replaced them with Vortex units. $20

Also stock can, no rash. $30

Attachments

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
if the seat is for a 954 and you can deliver to canada then my buddy will take the back seat. i'll take care of the exchange i guess. pm me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You have a pm. Just in case my pm's don't work cuz I'm such a newbie, its dibs on the Scotts, and 2nd up on the seat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.