Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You might remember this pipe from a bit ago. I bought it from a guy on here and it just doesn't go with my bike the way a darker pipe does, so I decided to stay with my Micron. If anyone is interested, just let me know. It's flawless except for one small nick in the coating where the hanger goes, so you can't see it when it's mounted. I've got everything to mount it and also the name plate. If you need more pics or have questions, just let me know.

Also, it looks like it's dented, but it's really not. It must be the way the light was in the pic. The price is going to be $150 shipped (FIRM) for anyone who wants it. That's a great deal on an awesome pipe!!

OH YEAH....Make sure and PM me if you're interested because I might not check this thread immediately. Thanks!

·
Registered
621 Posts
bump and a vouch for a nice pipe :thumb: , since it use to be on My bike.. i sold it to bigmike to get my full system. Pipe is not very old

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, but I don't have a 360. :D And I already sold the stock pipe that I had. Get a little cash and give me a call!! :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry about that BloodDust, I've been on vacation. I can send you some pics from work tomorrow. The sound is good. It is a little louder and raspier than my Micron. I might be able to send a link too to compare the sound.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Email should have been sent. It's still available and I'm open for trades as well. Wouldn't be bad to still have a spare. Just let me know what you have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.