·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what you are talking about...care to explain?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am sorry Baketech. I swear this guy I know has the same bike, luggage, and his ex girlfriend looks like the chick on the back. He also lives in Indiana. I was teasing and he would know exactly what I was talking about.

Sam

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No worries...

Lexington eh? Where do you guys normally ride?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Baketech said:
No worries...

Lexington eh? Where do you guys normally ride?
We ride several routes. A really good one is 22 out of Williamstown KY thru to Falmouth. From there highway 10 to 19 then to 165. That is a great route. This route is North of Georgetown (I-75).
390 around the Harrodsburg area is a good one. Another is the Natural Bridge area. Highway 15 out of Winchester to Slade then 11 over to 52 then to 89 where we pick it up in Irvine then back to Winchester. Another one is Highway 32 out of Morehead, KY. It is farther away but a good one.

WHere in Indiana do you live? I have a buddy that lives in Jeffersonville I think it is? Right across the river from Louisville. He is the one with the red VFR. I also ride with two other VFR's from time to time. One lives in Georgetown. We should hook up sometime.

Sam

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I usually get down to Falmouth for day trips 2-3 times in the summer, and a group of us come down for the weekend a couple of times. Keep you posted next time we are down... :thumb:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Baketech said:
I usually get down to Falmouth for day trips 2-3 times in the summer, and a group of us come down for the weekend a couple of times. Keep you posted next time we are down... :thumb:
Sounds good to me. PM me so I will be sure to get it.

Sam

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTW, ever ride 227 between Owenton and Stamping Ground.... :thumb:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Baketech said:
BTW, ever ride 227 between Owenton and Stamping Ground.... :thumb:
Yes I have. They repaved it last year. I forgot to tell you that we take that sometimes and catch Highway 22 out of Owenton. We meet 3 VFR riders at the Dairy Queen from time to time.

WHere in Indiana do you live?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.