Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Excellent condition - Cans, mids, straps, clamps and springs - For SP2 - Bought in late 2006. Pick-up available or ship your cost via FedEx ground from 34471. $650 - PayPal add 3%.

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
if you own a sp2 and asked "What's the best exhaust for my bike?" well here is your answer at about half price:thumb:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man - true, true - I'm swithching to a full race system (these will pay for about a third...)... :crap:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would these fit a sp1?
They would if it had a SP2 header on it . I'm dropping the pice to $575 + $30 shipping in the lower 48. That should leave you enough to get a later model header. I see them on eBay from $20 to $50...

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
dammit I wish I had an RC. I would snatch those up in a heartbeat.

free bump for ya

·
Registered
106 Posts
How much better are they than my Leo Vince low mounts? I'm curious because I here everyone say how good they are, but I already have a pretty decent pair of slip ons...i think. Are they so much better? I ask because I qenuinely don't know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There's a really good website for RC's - Rogue Design and Development: The Lion Sleeps - lots of good information with all the mods - look under exhaust and you will see all the comparisons with dyno numbers. These slip-ons are listed best in the world for this particular bike. Also, try Speedzilla.com - "very" strong RC following, most owners there live and die for Sato...

How much better are they than my Leo Vince low mounts? I'm curious because I here everyone say how good they are, but I already have a pretty decent pair of slip ons...i think. Are they so much better? I ask because I qenuinely don't know.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Ahhh off speedzilla! I don't relate one board to the other :) People can have the same name on other boards but not be the same person heh

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.