Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, my stepfather died yesterday, and I'm forced to sell my bike (have to borrow money for the services).

It's the faster yellow/black model and is bone stock. The bike is faster than I can ride it; so, I've never felt the need to modify it. It's never been monkeyed with and has always been garaged. Heck, it's never been ridden hard.

It's never been down, dropped, raced, stunted, or seen a track.

It has 5,400 mi. and the oil has been changed every 2k (yeah, changed a whole 3 times).

At 405lbs (w/o fuel), it is still lighter than most of the 600s (the R6 and 600rr are lighter now lighter) and all the liter bikes (except the 954).

It's a beautiful bike, and it pains me to sell.

Click on my gallery below for pics. I've never been able to attach pictures. More pictures to follow.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear about it man. I'll be sure to spread the word around town. PM me with a name and number so I have some contact info to give people.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I was thinking you might need your bike more than ever now.When I ride I forget about my troubles for acouple of hours and it makes my day just better.

Im sorry to hear about your stepdad..and hope you recover fiancially & spiritually

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.