Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Intermediate group.

Due to not being able to take leave when I thought I could :patriot:
I need to sell my trackday. I will probably not do any trackdays with STT for a while since I am no where near the tracks they use. I was just going to be in Miami those few days.
I'm still trying to get approval for the leave but it doesn't look good. So I will know by Fri the 15th for sure. I am just putting it out there on the org for first grabs. After Fri its going all over the place.

The trackday cost me $185 so if you are planning on going you can save some money.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
DAMN! If only I knew I'd still be here I'd be all over this :crap: I'm begining to think I'll still be here by that time....

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Woops I made a mistake its Intermediate group not advanced. I don't know what I was thinking, must have still been pissed about missing the trackday.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The trackday is still available for now. If anyone wants it please call me at 786-395-3916 I will be on the road until saturday evening so I cannot check email. There have been a few people interested but no one has paid me yet.

I emailed STT and the reply was that the trackday can only be transfered to the same skill group. WHether you think you can transfer to another skill group I don't know but that was the answer I got.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
The trackday is still available for now. If anyone wants it please call me at 786-395-3916 I will be on the road until saturday evening so I cannot check email. There have been a few people interested but no one has paid me yet.

I emailed STT and the reply was that the trackday can only be transfered to the same skill group. WHether you think you can transfer to another skill group I don't know but that was the answer I got.

It is possible to transfer to a different group but I think it's at STT's discretion (I was moved at one of the days).

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have a good time wish I could have done it. :down:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.