Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought it and I have no time to do anything with it. I believe it came from an 01 VFR 800 but from what I understand it will fit any 800. Also good for a 900RR or 919 swap. Comes complete with brake, lines, swinger, wheel, hub, rotor, sprocket, pivot bolt, shock, chain guard, rear MC.

I'll answer any questions I can, but I'm not a honda owner and don't know much about it. I bought it for a Yamaha project I had going but I just don't have time for it anymore. Don't mean to join just to post a for sale but I was told that this would be the place that most people would be interested.

If you're worried about buying from someone with no posts, you can find me at • Index page under the same name. I'm near Chicago and local pickup is completely welcome. Paypal is verified as well. I don't want to screw anyone. :thumb:

$650 Shipped in the lower 48.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
I should have just purchased this assembly, but I found the swingarm and brakes locally for less, but the Rim is super hard to find for anything less than $250 so the price is about the same anyways... Bummer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.