Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is for my buddys 2001 600TT, We noticed a little fuel leak the other day and pulled the tank. When we looked at the male part of the hose that connects to the fuel tank, we noticed that there was a crack almost all the way around the nipple. So my question is, is there any place online to buy this part or do I need to go to a dealer, or better yet does anyone have a spare they would like to sell. let me know.
The pic below is the actual part needed..

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
Ok this is for my buddys 2001 600TT, We noticed a little fuel leak the other day and pulled the tank. When we looked at the male part of the hose that connects to the fuel tank, we noticed that there was a crack almost all the way around the nipple. So my question is, is there any place online to buy this part or do I need to go to a dealer, or better yet does anyone have a spare they would like to sell. let me know.
The pic below is the actual part needed..

Thanks

There the same fittings that are used on the Ducati, if you look very close on the part there is a name it's CCP or something. They make the stock ones which brake or the same one in metal but you need to get both male and female.

http://www.triumph1.com/images/TTFKD.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts