Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I am in the process of putting my 2005 cbr 1000 back together. I've installed new tank and fuel pump, but when I try to start the pump is not getting power from the main. I have tested the pump using a jumper from the battery and it's fine. I currently do not have the front harness for the headlights and speedo still waiting to receive it via mail. Is there possibly some kind of jumper in that harness? And will not having that hooked up keep my pump from getting power? And where is the angle sensor located? Would this be bad after a light layover? Any help greatly appritieated thank you

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Hi I am in the process of putting my 2005 cbr 1000 back together. I've installed new tank and fuel pump, but when I try to start the pump is not getting power from the main. I have tested the pump using a jumper from the battery and it's fine. I currently do not have the front harness for the headlights and speedo still waiting to receive it via mail. Is there possibly some kind of jumper in that harness? And will not having that hooked up keep my pump from getting power? And where is the angle sensor located? Would this be bad after a light layover? Any help greatly appritieated thank you

The bank angle sensor is mounted on the headlight so you will need to front harness.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok great thanks alot. I was unaware of that I guess I'll need to get one. Since I lost my entire nose in the accident

1 - 3 of 3 Posts