Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i am putting my 929 back together and i cant for the life of me figure out where one of the tubes under the tank connects to. I know the Big Long tube off the tank goes for a vent or whatever under the motor aroung the lower fairing. I have problem with the two tubes that look very similar. I know they are tied together and one of them goes to the nipple thing on the tank but the other end i dont know where or if it goes anywhere. Can anyone help??

·
Registered
102 Posts
There is one vent to air... and one drain from the filler area...and one vacuum actuator for the petcock.... and one for fuel. One of the vents goes straight down and the other goes to a fitting on the left side of the frame.

Ooops, that's for the late 900RR

·
Registered
215 Posts
fasterioncbr929 said:
Hey i am putting my 929 back together and i cant for the life of me figure out where one of the tubes under the tank connects to. I know the Big Long tube off the tank goes for a vent or whatever under the motor aroung the lower fairing. I have problem with the two tubes that look very similar. I know they are tied together and one of them goes to the nipple thing on the tank but the other end i dont know where or if it goes anywhere. Can anyone help??

If you have a cali model, the vent goes to the evap canister. If not cali, I think it just dangles like the overflow tube.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts