Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wrecked my bike in early april. I cranked fine. I took the damaged fairings off and put new fairings on. I turned the key and lights came on but I didn't hear that buzzing sound I believe that has something to do with the fuel. does anyone have any suggestions on why I do not hear that sound and what possibly could be wrong with it?

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Gonna give you some time to search for 'bike wont start'. There's at least a hundred threads on it.
Welcome to the forum, lots and lots of good information here.

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Some basic things to check.
Bank Angle sensor, side stand switch, bank angle relay, fuel cut relay, fuses.
If your highbeams work, then you can swap in that relay to the bank angle and/or fuel relay connector.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I wrecked my bike in early april. I cranked fine. I took the damaged fairings off and put new fairings on. I turned the key and lights came on but I didn't hear that buzzing sound I believe that has something to do with the fuel. does anyone have any suggestions on why I do not hear that sound and what possibly could be wrong with it?

Since you replaced the fairings, I'd be guessing the bank angle sensor isn't hooked up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys. found out that the guy who helped me put my fairings on, plugged the tip over sensor upside down. she's running now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts