Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Fuel

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Baketech 
#1 ·
What's the best fuel?

#10 · (Edited)
:clap: I see the new wet climate agrees with you.
booth23 said:
\

i'd recommend consulting Chain and trying out at least 3 exhaust cans before sticking with one. You honestly need to spend a fair amount of time evaluating how they look on your bike.
(What's the poontang like up there comparatively)

...and the best exhaust is twobrothers or D&D.

#12 · (Edited)
figment said:
:clap: I see the new wet climate agrees with you.
(What's the poontang like up there comparatively)

...and the best exhaust is twobrothers or D&D.
I scored the 3rd day I was up here :D The few that I have met actually work. A lot of Dallas girls/women are looking for a man w/ $ to take care of them. The ladies up here seem to have their own career goals, totally cool. The ones downtown can be tough to approach, but many of them don't get hit on. They have told me that the guys are scared to approach. They seem pretty nice so far. :thumb: I hooked up with the hottie from work, hanging out with her for the first time tomorrow.

#14 ·
booth23 said:
I scored the 3rd day I was up here :D They few that I have met actually work. A lot of Dallas girls/women are looking for a man w/ $ to take care of them. The ladies up here seem to have their own career goals, totally cool. The ones downtown can be tough to approach, but many of them don't get hit on. They have told me that the guys are scared to approach. They seem pretty nice so far. :thumb: I hooked up with the hottie from work, hanging out with here for the first time tomorrow.
I don't think most people would classify holding hands as "scoring" :deal:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.