1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$500 only! cheap!!!

Full Akrapovic EVO Titanium Exhaust w/ Carbon Can (cheap) 04-07
full titanium exhaust, with carbon fiber can, and carbon fiber heat sheild

I've got a full titanium akrapovic exhaust system for sale. It came off an 04/05, so it will require a bit of trimming on the 06/07 lower to make it fit. It will work on 04/05's no problem, but 06/07 will require a bit of trimming on the lower right fairing for proper fitment.

Here's the hitch...the carbon fiber can is cracked (thus leaks exhaust gases). I have since sold my 04 (which is what this exhaust was meant for). It is possible to get a replacement carbon fiber sleeve, either stock or aftermarket.

It comes with 10 springs (just missing the one that connects the exhaust can to the midpipe.)

Here are the pictures:

Here is the cutout portion (courtesy of CNI dawg)

Any questions, please post up here.

Located in the Bay Area of California, specifically San Jose.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
cheap!!!

Full Akrapovic EVO Titanium Exhaust w/ Carbon Can (cheap) 04-07
full titanium exhaust, with carbon fiber can, and carbon fiber heat sheild

I've got a full titanium akrapovic exhaust system for sale. It came off an 04/05, so it will require a bit of trimming on the 06/07 lower to make it fit. It will work on 04/05's no problem, but 06/07 will require a bit of trimming on the lower right fairing for proper fitment.

Here's the hitch...the carbon fiber can is cracked (thus leaks exhaust gases). I have since sold my 04 (which is what this exhaust was meant for). It is possible to get a replacement carbon fiber sleeve, either stock or aftermarket.

It comes with 10 springs (just missing the one that connects the exhaust can to the midpipe.)

Here are the pictures:

Here is the cutout portion (courtesy of CNI dawg)

Any questions, please post up here.

Located in the Bay Area of California, specifically San Jose.
You said cheap but forgot the price :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.