Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does a full Hindle system give ample clearance to change oil filters?
Those of you who have had one installed for a while, how well does the system hold up over time?
Thanks.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
I just can't bring myself to answer these questions again (after about 35 previous responses to the exact same question . . .).

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so, you'll waste your time with a wiseass reply
excuse the hell outta me

its not like i'm asking a 'what do you think?' or a pipe A vs. pipe B

there are only 5 pages of hits for hindle + clearance............

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
5 seconds to post a fun and humorous, smartass reply.

5 minutes to type out some diatribe that has been posted 35 times.

Reading the noob's pissed off response at some fun humor

PRICELESS

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
With Abtech joining in on the Boothisms, this is going to turn into a race to see who gets to respond to these types of posts first.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Voodoo954 : so, you'll waste your time with a wiseass reply
excuse the hell outta me

its not like i'm asking a 'what do you think?'  or a pipe A vs. pipe B

Had you set the search to look from beginning to older, you would have had 9 pages of hits. We don't answer these questions to repeat ourselves, and even though it would require you to actually click on a few likely threads, you would have found not only the answer to your questions, but a lot of other valuable information as well.

EXCUSE ME!!!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
not to add insult to injury here but how hard would it had been for Hindle to simply put some bend in the headpipes near the filter to gain some clearance?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Voodoo954 : so, you'll waste your time with a wiseass reply
excuse the hell outta me

its not like i'm asking a 'what do you think?'  or a pipe A vs. pipe B

The regulars always seem to piss off the new members. I think it is some kind of indoctrination. Many have left in anger and others stop visiting for periods of time. Just suck it up and realize that some other friendly members will eventually reply in a positive manor. I find it interesting that most of the wisenheimers don't even own blades anymore, they just like the site. I feel your pain so hang in there.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mattress : I gotta say this is a pretty funny thread
You think so?
It seems like Bullshit to me, every time someone new comes on and asks a question he gets railed by the older members for not knowing or not using the search engine that brings up pages and pages of useless threads that more than half don't even have the search word in. If you have 1000's of post you must like seeing  yourself in print so repeat, repost or give constructive help. The smart ass comments lend yourself to a title of TROLL.

It's usually the same bunch

·
Registered
272 Posts
I thought this thread was about a big SALE on Hindle Exh. Silly me...I read Hindle Exh Clearance, I was thinking woohooo maybe I will check out what price they are selling em for....

and yeah the old farts have no patience for repeats. I think the newbs have to have a sense of humor and a grasp of reality. I look at it this way...

I am a newbie on a site called FIREBLADES.ORG...I have less then 50 post, I lurk around post here and there...and then one day I post...WHICH EXHAUST WILL GIVE ME THE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK ON MY 929? or DO I REALLY NEED A STEERING DAMPER? Wouldnt I, as a newbie EXPECT that somewhere in the history of the site SOMEONE ELSE might of asked this very same question? That maybe, just maybe someone else posted the same fireblade question on a fireblade site? It is like going to a Game Forum and asking if GTA:Vice City is better then Midnight Club 2. I mean come on...

on the other hand the oldies are a tad harsh sometimes, but if you spend anytime on here you will see NO ONE is serious and NO ONE is trying to 'hurt' you...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Mattress : Whoa dude, where have you been?!
hey! I have been around, just not a regular anymore...since I dont have internet access its harder for me to post all the time.

I see the regulars are still at it!

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
I must admit that answering hashed out questions doesn't bother me at all. And the search function does have its weaknesses - I too have used it numerous times and have run into a myriad of useless threads. That said, please don't let us drive you away Voodoo954 - the more the merrier. It's just that all of us 'old timers' are jaded and get bored, and therefore like to pounce on any newbies that might ask a question that has already been asked a bizillion times. Plus we all love to use our passe', yet clever, insults. Stay with us, there is a lot to learn here! . Consider it an 'indoctrination'.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
When I got a new bike last year, I went to another forum. I had a slew of questions, found an answer to every single one of them once I searched and invested some time, every single one. And it seems like we only hammer on the questions that people have answered time and time and time again. In the end we are just clowning, I'm guilty of killing kitties, so is almost everyone. Geez, lighten up, if you don't like to clown around and have fun, then there is always barber college.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts