Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Does anyone have this exhaust system on there 954? I saw this same deal and talked to some local Honda dealers and they said invest my $$ into something better. Any insight is appreciated.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was hoping to get a Yosh RS-3 or TRS Full system but seems it was recently discontinued and no one has any back stock. Since anything else is pretty much $800+ I'm gonna go with a Akrapovic Full system. Everyone seems very pleased with them.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
ALOT of ppl hate muzzy. from what ive seen they seem cheaply made but i may be wrong.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
've never been impressed by Muzzy, I run with the saying you get what you pay for so I'd rather spend the money and know it's worth it

·
Registered
315 Posts
i have a full muzzy on my 900rr and it looks good and sounds great i get a lot of compliments, I didnt get this one i did pay quite a bit more but i do like muzzy's product

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guys, this exaust is not a cheap $450 system.......the reason it's only $458, is because it's on sale .Regular retail is about $8-$900 i think .For a full "RACING" exaust, where are you going to get that for less than $460 ! Just thought i would post this for anyone looking for a system ,not saying it's the "top end" system on the market, but you have to admit this is a good deal for a racing system compared to what others charge.No i don't work or prmote the web site selling it, just thought others here might find this a good alternative to dumping 900-$1k(or more) on another manufacturer.Heck,you could get this one and a PC111 with the $ you save compared to others !

·
Registered
315 Posts
guys, this exaust is not a cheap $450 system.......the reason it's only $458, is because it's on sale .Regular retail is about $8-$900 i think .For a full "RACING" exaust, where are you going to get that for less than $460 ! Just thought i would post this for anyone looking for a system ,not saying it's the "top end" system on the market, but you have to admit this is a good deal for a racing system compared to what others charge.No i don't work or prmote the web site selling it, just thought others here might find this a good alternative to dumping 900-$1k(or more) on another manufacturer.Heck,you could get this one and a PC111 with the $ you save compared to others !

:plus1: thank you for setting them straight, i will say that it is also good to add reviews to a thread like this one but if you have very little or no knowledge of the product just hearsay or a biased opinion based on no facts then your comments are worthless and will sway someone away from a perfectly fine exhaust!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was simply giving my input from what i had been told after speaking with the local Honda dealers. I agree that this is a heck of a deal for a full system.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts