Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to start a donation fund to help out ER and the family with whatever they need.

I will be collecting donations for the next 7 days, after which every penny will be forwarded to ER.

If you know ER's paypal, feel free to send any donations directly to him.

My paypal address is [email protected]

Thank you all

Zoltan

EDIT:  I did ask for Conq's permission on this.
EDIT 2: Please put your screen name into the e-mail, or pm me with your name

·
Registered
144 Posts
ND4SPDSHO,

Your a good man for starting this thread and doing this. I've paypal'd you, please let me know that you received it alright. Again, my thoughts and prayers go out to ER and his family.

Jay

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
h8mondays : ND4SPDSHO,

Your a good man for starting this thread and doing this. I've paypal'd you, please let me know that you received it alright. Again, my thoughts and prayers go out to ER and his family.

Jay
Received, thank you very much

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Zoltan, I hope that the response has been favorable. ER really is a nice guy, and I hope he is doing okay, all things considered. Again, thanks for pulling this together for him and his family.

-Pete

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pete : Zoltan, I hope that the response has been favorable.  ER really is a nice guy, and I hope he is doing okay, all things considered.  Again, thanks for pulling this together for him and his family.

-Pete
So far I didn't get the response that I was expecting from this group.  I'm not disappointed, but am a little bummed.  

I talked to Eric last night for about 1/2 hour, and he is doing much better.  I was relieved to hear from him.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Glad to hear that you talked to him, and that he's doing okay.

As for the response or lack thereof, well, times are tough for a lot of people. And to be honest and open about it, unless you know that someone is really in a financial bind over something such as a funeral, and we don't know that about his family, it's a bit difficult to get people to act.

I don't mean any of that in a negative way towards ANYONE; I think you and most people here will know what I am trying to say.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just as an FYI, today is the last day I'm taking donations. Please get them in to me tonight by midnight, or at least notify me if you're planning to send some money since pay-day is coming up. Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts