I was installing a fender eliminator and had to remove the battery in the process. During reassembly, I reconnected the battery cables but left the factory license plate light wires exposed. They touched the passenger peg and made a spark. I quickly removed the wires and tried to start the bike, it just clicks but doesn't start and the running lights/ dashboard lights don't come on, only the headlights. I think I probably blew the light fuse, to which I don't know the location (my first question), but I'm wondering if I may have burned out the rectifier (question #2)? Help me out please.