Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I ordered a Galfer stainless steel brake line Kit I (dual front, single rear) for my new 09 CBR 1000 RR, and the guy at Hardracing said they had not tested it in this bike yet. Since I needed to fill this in along with other stuff to take advantage of the shipping logistics, I went ahead and ordered it anyway, on grounds that presumably both 08 and 09 CBR versions are identical. Since my bike is not to arrive until the end of January, I thought I would ask the forum if you happen to know whether this kit fitted the 08 model at all. Thanks for your assistance!. Take care, Dave.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Shakey is right both 08 and 09 Bikes are identical with the exception of color changes for the 09 and the ABS option. As long as you did not get the ABS you have nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to both for your comments. I still need to find out whether the Galfer Kit I will fit a model 08. We agree both models are identical, and yet I have not been reassured of the kit actually fitting a 08 model. Take care, Dave.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts