Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i'm kinda new here, but i just had a question on gas mileage, what is everyone getting on a full tank?? for some reason i don't think i'm getting good gas mileage, on a full tank, when my gas light comes on u get about 160miles, now i know there is about 1 gallon left in the tank, so i still can get a little more out of it, but i just don't think it sounds right, i don't have much done to the bike except a bolt on Micron Pipe, thats about it, please let me know hows urs is thanks

·
Registered
252 Posts
ZexyNine2Nine said:
when my gas light comes on u get about 160miles, now i know there is about 1 gallon left in the tank,
Consider yourself lucky... Mine comes on about 140... :rant:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone, i feel better now, i thought i was getting bad gas mileage, b/c my buddy's 99 cbr 900 seemed to b getting a lot more then me

·
Registered
686 Posts
Yeah it is. I will upload some pics later when I have access to a usb port. I like the color but I don't think it goes well with the silver frame so I am trying to come with ways to get the frame and swingarm black.

Oh yeah, the pics are since getting caught in the rain, and then running into swarms of bugs on the way home from bike night last night.

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
Yeah, had to feed ~50 people for a couple days and it handled the task very well. The hard part was making enough potato and pasta salad to compliment 16 briskets. :p

·
Registered
246 Posts
Damn, I'm about envious of all of you. My gas light comes on at around 100-105 miles if I'm lucky. All my riding is done primarily around town and campus, and I've got a heavy right hand, so I think that explains my problem.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My light comes on between 120 and 140.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hamburgler said:
Yeah it is. I will upload some pics later when I have access to a usb port. I like the color but I don't think it goes well with the silver frame so I am trying to come with ways to get the frame and swingarm black.

Oh yeah, the pics are since getting caught in the rain, and then running into swarms of bugs on the way home from bike night last night.

Niiiiice, I likes!! Now I know what it will look like If I ever get a 929 lol...Purples my fav color. Cant you powder coat the frame black?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts