Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks everyone for your replies. I've searched high and low...ebay...numerous internet stores...the product is discontinued and not available anywhere. Some stores even have it listed as available only to fi d out they dont carry it. The is board has been very helpful in my search though. Thank you all

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,855 Posts
I would just spend the 13$ here and see how the ratio/size compares to your original sticker and if its close just have a shop duplicate it in white for you.

Or ask @Honda434 as he just re-did a 93 tank with what looks like a a new decal. He may have connections.

·
Registered
37 Posts
You can get the exact size. Just pop the tank off and take it into a vinyl shop I got these from a shop out East they are perfect then took them into a local shop and matched them for my next project
A287B777-B61E-4D09-88DC-E3DCB911B2DD.png

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,855 Posts
You can get the exact size. Just pop the tank off and take it into a vinyl shop I got these from a shop out East they are perfect then took them into a local shop and matched them for my next project View attachment 107091
I’m out “East”, was it somewhere on the north east coast?

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Perhaps we are lucky in UK with the likes of David Silver and Fowlers. Sure there would be similar counterparts in USA, but might they be more of a 'throw away' society than us?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts