Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finished assembling my bike yesterday. I found out the theif broke the electrical/electronic part of my gauges and they don't work, except the tach works and i think the only reason it's working is because it gets it's power signal from the coils/ecu. No odo, speedometer, or temperature or cluster lights. ( maybe i just didn't get one of the gauge wire connectors slipped together tightly? I'm thinking after i find the guy who stole my bike, and beat his ass, I'll install some F4i gauges or maybe 1000RR.

Sime ( or other with the mod ) what do i tell the guys over at "Speedo Healer" what set up I need them to make for me? Is there a special part number for it?

Also my bike's third small headlight is missing the wire harness that goes from the light to the main harness. Is this a replaceable wire/harness just for that third light, or do i have to order a whole new light assembly? Also where you guys buy your brake & clutch levers from for a good price? This guy really broke a lot of stuff on the bike.

thanks.

·
Banned
1,363 Posts
i'm no help on the electrical stuff, but you can get the lever for pretty cheap on ebay. that's where i got my last set. around 20-30 shipped i think.

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Slorider, I just went to eBay and bought a replacement set for $22 shipped. As for the dash wiring i think i clipped the harness together backwards... due to the lock-clip on the connector being rotted and broken off. I'm I the only one who has those lock-clip things break apart?

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Sime. i am going to print that info out for when i call them to order the part.

How did you know what percentage the speedo was off by or did you ask someone for help? Just curious. I so badly want the 1000RR gauges :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts