Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all,ive just joined fireblades.org.
im on my 2nd fireblade.the first was a cbr918rr new in 99.had that up until august this year and sold it due to emigrating to Australia. i really loved that bike.
Sept this year i bought a 929rr.2000(30k).power commander,akropovic can.
wow this is certainly much different from my old bog standard 99 model.
enjoying flying up and down the pacific motorway.any queensland riders on here.

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
G'day & :welcome:

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
cheers macca9540 this is a great site,spending so much time just browsing.
That can be a problem if I can call it that, :rotfl: but it's also a very friendly and helpefull site as well.:thumb:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you bet its helpful,
coming back from the city last wed,right rear indicator packed in,front right ok,thought just a bulb,changed bulb still no rear blinker.thought maybe the relay(but where is the relay situated)found this site and follwed instructions and found relay.today went to take screen off to get at relay and thought just try blinkers and they are working again.think relay is on the way out but its ok for now.

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
:welcome: how are you getting on in QLD? We might be heading that way at some point....!
HEY! I'll be really P!SSED OFF if you don't call on me Des, thats for sure.;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey Des,
Its a fantastic place,best move weve done.mrs is an aussie so she's happy to be home.i would recommend it to anyone just a much better way of life.more relaxed,hopefully the work situation will pick up in the new year.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
hey Des,
Its a fantastic place,best move weve done.mrs is an aussie so she's happy to be home.i would recommend it to anyone just a much better way of life.more relaxed,hopefully the work situation will pick up in the new year.
That sounds good to me! We went over a couple of years ago to have a look around and really liked it too. We're just about starting to get our act together and start the visa application process. Loads of hoops to jump through but it'll be worth it in the end, assuming it all goes through of course.

HEY! I'll be really P!SSED OFF if you don't call on me Des, thats for sure.;)
No worries Macca, if we make it over I'll come knocking.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good luck with the visa process,i know its a long drawn out process but like you said its worth it in the end.When doing your visa application try and get as many character references as possible.If you need any advice feel free to ask.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Good luck with the visa process,i know its a long drawn out process but like you said its worth it in the end.When doing your visa application try and get as many character references as possible.If you need any advice feel free to ask.
Thx for the tip Cornish! I may well take you up on your offer fo advice as we get in to it;. Like you say, it's a long process and there are several points along the way where it can go wrong! My wife is a Midwife so we are OK for points, but it's hard enough just getting her qualifications verified before we can even start the visa application.

I'm planning on it taking a couple of years before we can book our tickets.... if we get through of course.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts