Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Gday from Queensland,Australia.just joined

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  jeffro17 
#1 · (Edited)
hi all,ive just joined fireblades.org.
im on my 2nd fireblade.the first was a cbr918rr new in 99.had that up until august this year and sold it due to emigrating to Australia. i really loved that bike.
Sept this year i bought a 929rr.2000(30k).power commander,akropovic can.
wow this is certainly much different from my old bog standard 99 model.
enjoying flying up and down the pacific motorway.any queensland riders on here.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
you bet its helpful,
coming back from the city last wed,right rear indicator packed in,front right ok,thought just a bulb,changed bulb still no rear blinker.thought maybe the relay(but where is the relay situated)found this site and follwed instructions and found relay.today went to take screen off to get at relay and thought just try blinkers and they are working again.think relay is on the way out but its ok for now.

Discussion starter · #8 ·
hey Des,
Its a fantastic place,best move weve done.mrs is an aussie so she's happy to be home.i would recommend it to anyone just a much better way of life.more relaxed,hopefully the work situation will pick up in the new year.

Discussion starter · #12 ·
Good luck with the visa process,i know its a long drawn out process but like you said its worth it in the end.When doing your visa application try and get as many character references as possible.If you need any advice feel free to ask.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.