Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
  1. *XX-L* Suomy Spec-1R Full-Face Helmet - Hodgson Laguna Seca - $280 "never used"
  2. *M* Arai Quantum F Full-Face Helmet - Nakano $220 obo "used" 2500miles
  3. *38US* Teknic Chicane Jacket - White/Red/Black/Silver $150 "used" 3000miles
  • paypal tax and shipping included

Attachments

·
Registered
419 Posts
Buddy u running a shop on the side - or you got a thing for buying goodies you dont use. :evilaugh::evilaugh::evilaugh:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buddy u running a shop on the side - or you got a thing for buying goodies you dont use. :evilaugh::evilaugh::evilaugh:
I also put them up at my friends shop so if any walk-ins are interested they can check out the items. I don't just have them advertised on fireblade.org, is this against rules?

·
Registered
419 Posts
I dont know if its against the rules but what ever you can do to do business Im ok with. Good luck, why not ebay, bigger market.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont know if its against the rules but what ever you can do to do business Im ok with. Good luck, why not ebay, bigger market.
I might have to resort to ebay, it's very hard for me to sell that Suomy due to it's size, even though it's brand new...

·
Registered
419 Posts
thats for a rather large head....throw in some extra padding - some redneck might go for it :smilebig::smilebig::smilebig::smilebig:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I might have to resort to ebay, it's very hard for me to sell that Suomy due to it's size, even though it's brand new...
Yeah, I just ordered a new helmet and would have been all over yours, I think I even emailed you about it before. I think it's a great deal but it's at least two sizes to big for my little dome. Someone needs to buy it!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got it for my friends birthday present, and its one size to large for him.
My loss is your gain, the helmet is practically untouched.
I have a big ass head and I didnt even get a XXL.You might have down syndrome or something:)

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have a big ass head and I didnt even get a XXL.You might have down syndrome or something:)
You don't know how much this made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wear 2x Suomy!!!!!!!!! (but XL Shoei) i ---- don't ---- have ----- down --- syndrome----- I'm just part alien and my brain is huge.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Bad ass helmet by the way. Just happen to be super broke right now. Where the hell is my stimulus check dammit?!?!?!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.