Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm looking for some guidance from the folks in the US.

I'm in the UK and original Honda parts are expensive, specifically looking at pistons, rings and shells for an engine rebuild of a 92 blade. Researching parts the prices in the US are half of what they are here - piston here are well over $100, if you can get them!

Who are the go to guys in the US for original Honda parts?

Thanks

S

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,867 Posts
You won't find any 92's in the US. We started the 900 in 93. That being said though, your 92 and our 93 should match up. I use Partzilla.com with great success. Don't know if they ship overseas though. Same with Bikebandit.com, unknown if they cross the water or not.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
ronayers.com: Online Shopping Motorsports Parts

is another oem parts supplier. any mentioned are good trusted suppliers. not sure about the others mentioned but ron ayers does ship worldwide. ive compared prices on lots of oem parts from partzilla vs. ron ayers for my 954 and ron ayers is always cheaper. not much, but less is less right? right. they have been in the honda oem parts supply business since 1975.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the replies and links, really helpful!

Makes a BIG difference to the costs of an engine build, also means the difference between a 92 blade sold in bits or me enjoying it on the road!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all
I am looking for motorbike's parts and accessories for Honda bike. One of my friends suggested me to go for Shiny Wing. Can anyone suggest me more online sites where i can get bike’s parts in a good rate.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
I use motorsport.com as they tend to do 20% off OEM (all the time) and run higher percentage sales. Might be worth a look-see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts