Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone like to comment on this? I was impressed at how well George ducked away on the first throw and managed a smile at the same time.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good point, maybe he was just doing what had to be done to keep some sort of order in the country... With all those shoes flying around. Can you imagine the next batch of Nike commercials to hit the media.

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
Shortly after we liberated the Iraqi people, I saw why Saddam did what he did. They do like to use their shoes, as the Saddam statues were torn down, they hit it with their shoes there too. Maybe what the Iraqi PM needs to do is force this guy to never wear shoes again and send him to Texas and make him stand on a fire ant hill. Then to a scropion mound.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Well, he gets possibly 5 to 15 years in prison for that.
No, it isn't worth that much at all and Bush knows it and wants it that way. The guy has a right to his opinion. This is WHY we liberated them. I just hope everyone remember what would have happened to the guy if he had thrown them at Saddam. We just saw a victory for the democracy in Iraq. Was it disrespectful, yes, but it still shows why we went there and that we WERE successful.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
No, it isn't worth that much at all and Bush knows it and wants it that way. The guy has a right to his opinion. This is WHY we liberated them. I just hope everyone remember what would have happened to the guy if he had thrown them at Saddam. We just saw a victory for the democracy in Iraq. Was it disrespectful, yes, but it still shows why we went there and that we WERE successful.
Nope, according to the current laws he will get 5 to 15 years if he is guilty according to the BBC from this morning.

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
"Liberated" haha love they way you guys throw that word around and the worst bit is i think you belive it or maybe you do have a little intelligence and are taking the piss and the laugh is on me for missing the point.
The good point is that the shoe didnt have to hit him the point was made by the throwing, it was niece to see a normal iraqee person getting a chance to make an opinion in their terms

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
The good point is that the shoe didnt have to hit him the point was made by the throwing, it was niece to see a normal iraqee person getting a chance to make an opinion in their terms
Yep, I wonder who he has to thank for being able to "make an opinion in his term?" I doubt it would have happened during Saddam's reign.

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts