Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some parts about a week before Christmas, and these parts were for my Christmas from my wife. Well the guy told me he would get started on making them up and could possibly get them out by Christmas. I wasn't worried about getting them that quick since he had to make them up and a few more while he had his jigs setup for it. Said he was sold out and needed to make more up anyway. Well like I said, I paid him 235.00 at the time I ordered them and have talked to him 3-4 times on the phone and email once or twice. I keep hearing excuses like...well I had to find this, I had to do that! man I've been really busy, im having to help a buddy out, gotta this this bike dyno'ed. If this is how he runs a business, then he won't be out there long. I can't mention any names right now, but if he doesn't respond today or tomorrow with some good news, like an active tracking number or refund, I will sure as hell put his company name out there everywhere. Over 235.00 someone will jeopardise there company name,:idunno: What do you guys think I should do here? I feel I have given him ample time to come through. I don't want to call anybody out on this just yet. Money is really tight for me right now as I have been layed off for quite a while and cannot afford to be ripped off. I'm usually pretty careful about ordering from unknown "to me" companies, but this guy sounded like a really good guy. Im not the kind of guy to let something like this slide, and the internet is very powerful! You guys have any idea's for me? Sorry for the long post! :huh: :crap:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Did you order thru ebay or paypal? If so, start the dispute process now. If not, gonna be tough to resolve anything. Hopefully he emailed a paid invoice or receipt. That'll be proof if you have to go further

·
Registered
441 Posts
I think the person is just being lazy since they already have your money. Personally I dont think you should have paid the full amount upfront. It has been well over a month for something that the person originally said would take about a week. Like you said if you dont hear good news by tomorrow tell them you want a full refund, dont be swayed by a discounted price. I doubt you received any type of receipt or written agreement saying when the product will be completed. So I am not sure how much of a hassle it will be if the seller wants to give you the product and not the refund... Let us know how this goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts