Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi can anybody tell me wht is going on with my bike have just fitted a power commander 5 to my bike and an o2 eliminator now when i start the engine i get a faint beep when the starter motor kicks in. it last for about 1 second if that .cheers gaz

·
Registered
40 Posts
It beeps when the starter motor kicks in after pressing the start button or before pressing the start button but after turning the key to 'on'? I was reading my manual, and it said that the IACV is supposed to 'beep' when you turn the key to the on position, and that this is normal. If it beeps after/while pressing the start button, I don't know what that might be :/

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it beeps like an alarm its very faint when i engage the starter motor . and it does it only when it starts up from warm not from cold. tiz very strange my m8 thinks its cos its got an o2 eliminator fitted or its servo's kicking in. there no performance loss and no warning light nothing .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.