Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 02 954rr and i was just wondering what are all the little mods you can do to get the HP out of her with out damaging her in the long run. I have a full hindle exhust system, putting volocity stacks on her, doing flapper mod on her next week.. but is there anything else i can do to her with out really touching the inside of the motor to make a few more horsies?? any suggestions would be nice:idunno:

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
I have a 02 954rr and i was just wondering what are all the little mods you can do to get the HP out of her with out damaging her in the long run. I have a full hindle exhust system, putting volocity stacks on her, doing flapper mod on her next week.. but is there anything else i can do to her with out really touching the inside of the motor to make a few more horsies?? any suggestions would be nice:idunno:
Spend some time on a circuit and you'll be able to do a whole lot more with the power you've already got. It'll be like you've gained 30hp.
The flapper mod does nothing for power and I doubt the stacks do either.
Next step is a PC3, bring all the maintenance up to scratch and then have it dyno tuned.
Cams would be the next stage.
520 lightweight chain and sprockets and magnesium or carbon wheels with put more of the power down to the tyre instead burning it up having to spin up heavy stuff.
And dump as much excess weight as possible - 20kg is possible in road trim.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts