Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea, I am doing the unthinkable... I am getting married... In a little less than 45 minutes!! Blah... Oh well, wish me luck!!

·
Super Moderator
14,704 Posts
Good Luck and UTMOST RESPECT for spending your last few minutes as a free man on the .ORG:clap: :D :rotfl:
:pointup: :plus1: :clap: :thumb: ;) :cheers:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There will be pictures... Theres alot of them... ALOT!!!! I swear its like 2 hours of freakin picture taking!!!!

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
You get "congrats" from me. She gets "good luck".

I still wonder sometmes why that is considered the proper way to give good wishes to bride and groom.

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
There will be pictures... Theres alot of them... ALOT!!!! I swear its like 2 hours of freakin picture taking!!!!
You still managed to get online and post on your wedding night!!! You ARE a god:rotfl: :rotfl: :nworthy3:

I had that... and then the photographer realised there was no film in the camera:crap:

And we had to do it all over again :crap:
Ohhhh :crap: :eek:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea, well my cake was awesome... Red velvet cake with cream cheese icing... Then on top of it, it had a picture of my bike!!! Yea, I was more then happy... All in all I was very happy with the reception... I had my bestfriend Cody that was my best man and Nicole, my wife had her bestfriend as her maid of honor or whutever... We have alot of pictures and the best ones are of my mom and my dad actually being next to eachother and my grandmother and my uncle telling eachother they were sorry for whut they said about and to eachother... I'm thankful for all of that...

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Yea, well my cake was awesome... Red velvet cake with cream cheese icing... Then on top of it, it had a picture of my bike!!! Yea, I was more then happy... All in all I was very happy with the reception... I had my bestfriend Cody that was my best man and Nicole, my wife had her bestfriend as her maid of honor or whutever... We have alot of pictures and the best ones are of my mom and my dad actually being next to eachother and my grandmother and my uncle telling eachother they were sorry for whut they said about and to eachother... I'm thankful for all of that...
Sounds like your wedding brought your family together, cool!!! Glad everything turned out for the good butty!:thumb: :D Cheers, here's to ya future together, all the very best:clap: :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts