Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Vendor
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found the one I have been wanting for awhile! Can't wait to pick it up this week and start using it!!! 2005 Work & Play Toy Hauler. 26'; 14' living, 12' cargo.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
SilverBullet said:
Found the one I have been wanting for awhile! Can't wait to pick it up this week and start using it!!! 2005 Work & Play Toy Hauler. 28'; 14' living, 12' cargo.
Very nice, but where'd the other two feet go? :huh:

·
Registered
819 Posts
I'm pitching a tent for that trailer.

·
Registered
819 Posts

·
Vendor
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:rotfl: I think the other 2' are the hitch part, or either it's 26' usuable space. :idunno: Just remember 14' and 12'.

·
Vendor
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Yep, 26'. It is so close in color to my truck, I think I really got lucky finding this thing. Emaculate condition!

He let me have a Yamahoe generator at cost, (he's a Stealership owner), that thing is so quiet, and runs everything with no problem! Key start is very nice!

He threw in brand new sheets still in the plastic for all 5 beds, weight distributing hitch with anti sway bars, two dirt bike chocks which I will ebay probably unless some one wants them, and a few other nick nacks that he had for it! I am so excited and can't wait to use it Sat at the track!

The truck pulls it with ease!!!!!!!

·
Vendor
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CBR929RE said:
5 beds, they kids sized?

awesome trailer.

Thanks bud. 2 of the 3 in the back fold down off the wall, those two are bunk bed size (width wise). The other one on the opposite wall is a full. The kitchen table lowers and turns into a 2 person bed and the couch folds out to a 2 person bed. 8 people could sleep comfortably.

What an awesome day to use the A/C!!!! It was around 90 degrees and I had the front section around 73 degrees. Felt so good sitting in there. Gonna pick up a TV/DVD combo this week to use next weekend; I'm gonna stay in it a couple nights at the track. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts