Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
I never really followed races this early before (Thank you mediocre candidates of the last 8 years :rolleyes:).

People are making crazy predictions already about how he'll effect the election results. I haven't heard where he stands on ANY issues and these "experts" are talking about how he'll be making waves. Sure he's battle tested in crisis management, but that doesn't qualify him to be president.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
A east coast Republican :thumbd: they are the problem with the party
I think this post is indicative of what's wrong with your party, Sheep. It's exclusivist, ideologically driven, fractious, intolerant, and poorly led. As opposed to the DNC, who are mostly just insane.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
I think this post is indicative of what's wrong with your party, Sheep. It's exclusivist, ideologically driven, fractious, intolerant, and poorly led. As opposed to the DNC, who are mostly just insane.
MY party :nono: The east coast bankers wing is in control and they will not get my vote anytime soon. Besides as a write in for '08 I am an independant :patriot:

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
A east coast Republican :thumbd: they are the problem with the party
You are on the right track Sheep - however, if we run a conservative, we WILL lose the election. I would rather have a more liberal Rudy than that stump-legged HAG of a New York senator. What cracks me up is that she isn't even from New York! She bought a home in New York just prior to her announcing plans to run for senate. What a joke. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
You are on the right track Sheep - however, if we run a conservative, we WILL lose the election. I would rather have a more liberal Rudy than that stump-legged HAG of a New York senator. What cracks me up is that she isn't even from New York! She bought a home in New York just prior to her announcing plans to run for senate. What a joke. :rolleyes:
You will get some rep points for that. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I am going to admit to not knowing much about Giuliani's politics. But I CAN tell you I have been to NYC quite a bit in the early 80's and again starting in 1999 till now. I MUCH prefer The City post Giuliani!
Even the most liberal New Yorkers give him credit for the change.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
I am going to admit to not knowing much about Giuliani's politics. But I CAN tell you I have been to NYC quite a bit in the early 80's and again starting in 1999 till now. I MUCH prefer The City post Giuliani!
Even the most liberal New Yorkers give him credit for the change.
They took away my favorite street.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Close. 42nd St used to be one of the coolest, most NWS streets on the planet. Now it's the third home to Disney and all the family oriented stuff you can find.

BOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts