Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boss races Dirt track. Small ovals such as Watsonville and Altamont. He does pretty well concidering he has no large bank account supporting him. This is a story of coming home from the Watsonville track. Anyone who has ever gone to Watsonville via the 152 Hwy will undrstand how narrow the pass is. My boss's nickname on the site is Winland Racing
Enjoy.

Link

·
Registered
133 Posts
'They were dressed like they had been at some gathering or something (not wearing fieldworker clothes) '
Stereo-types   They say ignorance is bliss.... Guess they couldnt have been 2 dumbass dudes (that happen to be hispanic) leaving a party drunk as crap. O well...
Other than that its a cool ass story

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Duke : 'They were dressed like they had been at some gathering or something (not wearing fieldworker clothes) '
Stereo-types   They say ignorance is bliss.... Guess they couldnt have been 2 dumbass dudes (that happen to be hispanic) leaving a party drunk as crap. O well...
Other than that its a cool ass story
My apologies but... My uncle is Mexican and he speaks Mexican. He is not Hispanic and he doesn't speak Spanish. That's straight from his mouth!
And anyone who lives in the area knows the difference between an American Mexican and a field worker. YES, they phisically look and act different. You call it stereo typing. I call it reality. Do you know what American Mexicans call feild workers or a Mexican who they consider 'below' them???

Indio.

Look that one up.

The only reason I'm telling you this is because I am not prejudice. But I am fiercely nationalistic. In other words, I am proud of being an American and I am proud of my roots coming from Croatia. I won't hesitate telling you that I'm the best while giving your race a jab. And that goes the other way also. I don't mind you telling me that your race is the best while giving me a jab.
And that is something that most Americans will never understand (although the rest of the world does).

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Good ol Pacheco Pass, had a couple of exciting rides up that canyon with my trailer in tow, in the dark, in the rain, on the way to Butt-Willow.

Funny stuff...

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
booth23 : Quote (nedro @ Oct. 14 2003, 4:11pm)Quote (booth23 @ Oct. 14 2003, 12:20pm)Whatever you fieldworker
Booth, I have only one thing to ask you.

Will you....

Be my Biatch?
No!  These got damn gay fieldworkers, they are just good for nothing!  
Gay fieldworkers arn't good enough? Must be holding out for the Queer Eye guy.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
That guy really screwed the pooch, on every internet bike forum I know of, so OWN3D. All the pics, there are some more on Cycleforums. What a phucking tool

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
booth23 :  That guy really screwed the pooch, on every internet bike forum I know of, so OWN3D.  All the pics, there are some more on Cycleforums.  What a phucking tool
Did you just postwhore on the wrong thread?

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Isn't that the pass up over Mt. Madonna?
If so, I have driven it many a time (I lived in Morgan Hill for a while). It is quite narrow and twisty. Wasn't there an 'urban legend' associated with the pass?

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
nedro : Quote (booth23 @ Oct. 14 2003, 2:38pm)  That guy really screwed the pooch, on every internet bike forum I know of, so OWN3D.  All the pics, there are some more on Cycleforums.  What a phucking tool
Did you just postwhore on the wrong thread?
No such thing as the wrong thread when postwhoring

1 - 20 of 30 Posts